Comments are welcomed and encouraged on the Wood’s Homes blog. When commenting please keep in mind that we want to create and maintain an environment where healthy discussion takes place. So as you comment, please keep the following guidelines in mind:
- Comments deemed to be spam or questionable spam will be deleted. Including a link to relevant content is permitted, but comments should be relevant to the post topic.
- Comments containing profanity or questionable language will be deleted. Keep in mind that what’s ‘acceptable’ language to you, might offend some people. In general, if you wouldn’t hear it on the nightly news, then it’s probably best not to say it here either.
- Comments containing language or concepts that could be deemed offensive will be deleted.
- Comments that attack a person individually will be deleted.
- We will not share your email address. You will leave your email address when you leave a comment, but we won’t share your email address with anyone or publish it here.
- Wood’s Homes reserves the right to edit or delete any comments submitted to its websites without notice. If we feel your comment isn’t in line with the above guidelines, we may alter it, or delete it altogether. We will try to give you the benefit of the doubt, but if we feel your comment is going against our policy, we’ll act on it.
- Feel free to email us if you don’t wish to comment. If you want to share your opinions with us privately, or if you have a question that you don’t want to share publicly. Feel free to email us at: email@example.com
- This comment policy is subject to change at any time.